Official visit of Mwami Mwenda Bantu Godefroid Munongo Jr. in the
Republic of San Marino
On October 1st, Mwami Mwenda Bantu Godefroid Munongo Jr. met with officials from the Republic of San Marino as part of the delegation of the Forum of Kings, Chiefs, Sultans and Traditional Leaders
The visit was organized by Pragmata Institute, which is the advisor for the International Relations of the Forum of Kings, Chiefs, Sultans and Traditional Leaders of Africa. During the visit the Mwami had a private meeting with H.E. Terenzi in order to discuss cooperation between the Republic of San Marino and the Forum of Kings of Africa in areas of mutual interest, such as agriculture and food industry sector.
The Forum of Kings of Africa was established in 2012 and its objectives include the following:
– To promote the cultural and social http://premier-pharmacy.com/product-category/birth-control/ dimension of its functions and to bring closer the national administration to the rural population;
– To promote networking of local and continental institutions of traditional leadership;
– To promote the engagement of Traditional Leaders in local/international issues and debates;
– To preserve and maintain cultural and historical sites;
– To build strong societies on the wealth of their ethnic, cultural and religious varieties;
– To promote and strengthen unity and solidarity inside Africa, as well as the regional and sub-regional integration with the aim to consolidate African unity;
– To assist its members, through social leadership, in elimination of poverty, illiteracy and disease among Africans in rural areas;
– To contribute to peaceful settlement of disputes among African communities;
– To provide financial and technical assistance to vulnerable groups in Africa.